We have created, implemented and managed more than 75 projects and grant recipients. Additionally, we have written hundreds of newsletters, proceedings, white papers, journal articles and other special publications.
- A six-case study series on the lessons learned in the development of comprehensive medication services among six integrated health systems in Minnesota.
- A monthly patient care-oriented newsletter sent to 150,000 pharmacists.
- Pharmaceutical care and cutting-edge pharmacy e-mail newsletter disseminated to chain and supermarket pharmacy corporate executives monthly.
- Continuing education articles on a variety of topics.
For examples of our writing style, see excerpts below and view our blog for Wolters Kluwer and Catalyst Corner articles.
- Blog for Wolters Kluwer
- Catalyst Corner articles featured in ComputerTalk.
- Spirit of Independence is Alive and Well
- REMS 101
Our book 100 MTM Tips for Pharmacists now available as an e-book at Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble and Kobo.